Wednesday 3 June 2015

Olimex are watching!

Cast your mind back to April of 2013....(cue wavy visuals!)

Yes I posted my brief review of the Olimex AVR programmer and programming a Bootlaoder to an arduino uno.

Well turns out I need to upload refer back to it as the ATMEGA328P-PU on my board has had a falling over and A0 is shafted - it either reads the upper 1/3 of the supply or low. So I'm going to buy a new one and burn a bootloader onto it using the Programmer.

Read through me old blog - Clicked on the link for the manual for the programmer, had a scroll down and saw this....
Look Familiar?!
YEP - the buggers at Olimex read my blog and took my bloody schema! Not that I'm pissed off, more that they could have said thank you!

Not to worry +OLIMEX  (didn't know you were on google+), glad I could help!

No comments:

Post a Comment